- Technological mineralogy.
- Comminution & classification.
- Physical enrichment – gravity, magnetic and electrostatic separation.
- Surface chemistry. Flotation fundamentals. Flotation reagents. Flotation technology.
- Processing of fines and slimes.
- Hydro- and bio-hydrometallurgy.
- Environmental problems and recycling of mineral-containing waste products.
- Process modeling.
- Pillarization, agglomeration and sintering.
- Process instrumentation and advanced model-predictive control.
Special attention will be paid to the technological advancements in specific industrial segments.